We cannot thank our supporters enough for attending the 2nd Annual CHEERS TO B! this past Saturday evening at the Dauer Museum of Classic Cars. We are forever grateful for their support, love, friendship, and belief in our mission to help those fighting their own battle with Neurofibromatosis (NF), while celebrating the life of Brandon. As a result of their generosity, we are on target to exceed our fundraising goal of $50,000! We are truly overcome with emotion and appreciation.
- Seeing so many old friends reunite and new friendships form!
- Coming together at such an incredible venue amongst the antique cars – WOW!
- Introducing our B HAPPY program, allowing us to help young adults with NF (and their families), in their daily battle with Neurofibromatosis.
- Announcing the 2014 B HAPPY recipient, Jonas, and the 2015 recipient, Giovanni, who we were lucky to have in attendance at CHEERS TO B!
- Launching our capital campaign, which will fund the B HAPPY program! Throughout the evening, 17 donors pledged $1,200 each year for 5 years, each, to send 12 young adults who are fighting NF with their families on an all-inclusive and entirely free vacation to Colorado. No doctors, no chemo, no radiation, no MRI’s…just a week of fun in the mountains!
- Listening to our inspiring guest speaker Dr. John Ragheb, Professor of Clinical Neurosurgery and Director of the Pediatric Neurosurgery Department, Miami Children’s Hospital.
- Eating amazing food from Catering the Event!
- Sipping Whispering Angel and posing with the beautiful models!
- And most importantly – seeing Brandon’s legacy continue to impact us all!
Within the next few days we will be updating our website with more information about B HAPPY, the Capital Campaign, and the lives we will touch!